Saturday 28 September 2013

22 down ... 2 to go!!


Yup, that's right!! I've just finished off my third ... second to last?!! ... Argghhh!!! ... I have two more blocks to go before they are all finished ('best friends' and 'chair')!! Yay!!!

Presenting .... da da-da DAH!!!! ... My 'sewing' block!!

For the thread on the spools, I actually used thread, lol, satin-stitched over the spool.  Thought it gave it a nice touch!

Well now, it's almost 11pm, so I'm off to prep up my next block 😜 ... I'm aiming to have them all finished by the end of next week so I can spend the weekend putting it all together!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that awesome Larissa,well done on a beautiful block.xx

Fiona said...

... you can do it! ...... lovely touch by satin stitching the thread....
Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

great progress.......keep going...........

Valspierssews said...

What a great effort. There is a lot of work in that quilt. Your block looks wonderful.
valspierssews@gmail.com

Learn online said...

thanks for sharing this wonderful article. We are providing best roadrunner customer care support, roadrunner helpline, Contact roadrunner how to contact roadrunner Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...