Saturday 24 December 2011

Best Wishes this Christmas Weekend

I've wished the best to a few so far, but to be honest, I actually wish you ALL the very best weekend!!

This is such a great opportunity to remember the magnificent gift our Grand Creator gave us ... The gift of relationship with Him through Christ, whom He sent us, over 2000 years ago. A man who lived a sinless life so that he might take on the sins of many, that all who believe in him might live in glorious harmony and community with Him who gave us life!

Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

To the rest of you ... I wish you a fantastic, as-less-stressful-as-possible, fun-filled, joyful weekend!!! Many blessings to you all!!

We'll be getting a few things prepared for lunch, before heading to church for the family service, then heading home to finish lunch preparations and enjoy a good meal with family, with presents and a relaxed afternoon and evening to cap off the day.

Hugs to all!!!

Oh, i'll be floating around the web less over the next week or so as I've under-estimated my data-usage and now need to restrict myself until about the 4th ... Not sure how i'll cope, though a lot of the people i follow seem to be planning to take this next week off, so i should be alright ... Wish me luck!!! Lol!!!

3 comments:

Cheryll said...

Merry Christmas Larissa to you and your family. Enjoy! :)

Unknown said...

Hurray! Thank you for joining the Monthly Make for 2012. I am really looking forward to seeing what you make! I am going to try very hard this year and really hope that we can support one another! If you do a post about your make then please pop by and leave me a comment so that I can come over and see it! Love Annie x ♥♥♥

Cat said...

Hi Larissa
I'm your partner for the Little House Ornament swap
Can you please email me your details and a few bits of vital info like favourite colours etc xxx
Creative Blessings
Cat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...